Sunday, October 13, 2013

Stepping out of Minnesota and into Wisconsin

I have the best cousins! Good thing, since I don't have siblings. Stephanie and Nancy are two of my favorites. They operate Dahl's Home Store in Spooner, Wisconsin. These two have a real gift for decorating rooms and whole houses. Walking through their store is a pleasure for the senses--pretty colors, delicious smells, soft cushy sofas and chairs. Need a lamp? They've got it. Need candles? They've got 'em. Need a nap? They sell mattresses too! Then walk into the adjoining General Store where you can find every kitchen gadget you can imagine, children's toys, and T-shirts, but most importantly it has HOME-MADE FUDGE. Anyway, I enjoyed two sunny days with Steph and Nancy in beautiful downtown Spooner. (Note: My cousins are originally from Minnesota. In fact, they lived right next door to me when we were kids.)

Here's a link to Dahl's Home Store Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dahls-Home-Store/112025062159993

No comments: