Our beautiful daughter got her motorcycle certification so she could drive a zippier motor scooter on the streets of Florida. This is our little Kelly on a small hog getting a perfect score on the range test. Motorized scooters are becoming a trend. I get it. It's low investment, cheap insurance, and ridiculously good mileage (about 85 miles per gallon). It makes us wonder . . . Can Jasper be far behind?
![]() |
| He's 5 years old. |
Buzz and I are not immune to the lure of these vehicles. Buzz has his eye on the little red number below, and I'm partial to the yellow one.




4 comments:
Hahahaha! Love it! Actually, Mom, that yellow number looks perfect for you! Think of all the cool stuff you could haul with that! :)
You're right. It's ME!
Oh, I would love to have one of those!!!
A bit impractical for Minnesota einters! (;
Eunie
Post a Comment