Happy birthday to the best young lady in the world. Yep, that's our beautiful, smart (math not included), creative daughter Kelly. They just don't come any better.
Love,
Mom & Dad
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Aw shucks. Thanks you guys! The both of you made me everything I am.
Including math and directions!lol...I only say that cuz I m exactly that kind of smart too! Well except I don't have an english degree or work at the orchestra, or make delicious Chai tea, or have been on TV ...Happy Belated Bday Kelly!!!!! Dory:-)
3 comments:
Aw shucks. Thanks you guys! The both of you made me everything I am.
Including math and directions!lol...I only say that cuz I m exactly that kind of smart too! Well except I don't have an english degree or work at the orchestra, or make delicious Chai tea, or have been on TV ...Happy Belated Bday Kelly!!!!! Dory:-)
Oh Dory, you are so sweet! I think you and I are cut from the same cloth - we are very much alike. So glad you're my friend!
Post a Comment